7.20.2009

More Random Nerd stuff

Alright, not much to say here this time, just some randomness - basically, I am totally a celebrity on youtube now, I know I know, its awesome and only like 916 billion other people are too, so it means I am special. If you got a few minutes and are interested in fighting games, check out this link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inBa372gITY

This was me and a cool dude I met online named NamelessQ that posts some of his fights on youtube, and this was an INSANE fight that he and I had where every match ended with like two or three seconds left. I don't appreciate that some dude left a comment saying I'm a spammer, because I actually hate spammers on that game (to the uninitiated: a spammer on a video game is much like a jerkoff spammer on the innernets - someone who keeps doing the same crap over and over again until they win, or in the case of the innernets, someone who keeps bothering you with pointless crap you don't need until you want to jump through that tube known as the internet and smash their head into the wall - because remember, the innernets is a series of tubes) so much so that I worry that I could be one or I could be cheap on there. I try to avoid that whenever possible. But anyways, so the Clev is now on youtube and if I knew how to upload fights or what have you on youtube, well then I'd probably do that too. You will notice there are no pictures on this site yet. Yes, I'm working on that. I'm a noob (newb) at all things "blog" so its a work in progress, but hey, at least I'm hilarious, so thats something!

I'll be getting the new King of Fighters game this weekend (assuming it freakin' really comes out, they change the date for it every couple of days just to mess with us fighting game nerd's heads) and I'll have a review up for that on sunday most likely, and when I have more time to kill on wednesday, the next game I'll probably talk about is the beautiful, the lovely, Valkirya Chronicles. It's a game that pretty much single-handedly restored my faith in current generation video games, I was pretty much a big nostalgia freak, reminiscent of an old man sitting on his rocking chair saying "I remember the good ol' days, when one game was so interesting and challenging it kept me entertained for hours..." and not TRULY being blown away by anything on the PS3 or 360 like I was when I first played those old super nintendo RPGs like FF III or Secret of Mana, or the masterpice that is Lunar The Silver Star for Sega CD, all up until I played a few hours of Valkirya Chronicles. So that one is well deserving of a Clev ramble and is likely my next candidate. For now, since all I wanted to do was post that link for anyone thats interested to watch (it'd be swell if there were at least 5 of you), I'll STFU and tell you to stay tuned for Wednesday and possibly...*gasp* that review might have, dare I say it...pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment